Sparrowbooks

Recovering for Psychological Injuries 2nd Edition 0941916510
William A. Barton Arnett J. Holloway
Garner on Language & Writing
Bryan A. Garner

Saab 9-3 Petrol and Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 1998 to 2002 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)

Saab 9-3 Petrol And Diesel Service And Repair Manual: 1998 To 2002 (Haynes Service And Repair Manuals) - A.K. Legg I am so excited about this book! It is going to teach me how to do all kinds of things to fix my car! And it is telling me all of the tools I need to fix it! Like, I need sockets and a reversible ratchet drive. And I need some spanners - I don't know what those are, but they sound VERY exciting. AND A HACKSAW. I already changed my front headlight, so, yeah, I’m ready for business.

This is a picture of the impressive work I did on my headlight:

my car with a fully functioning front headlight

This book is seriously cool. You should all get books like this for your cars. Also, this one is extra cool because it appears to be British. It wants me to decide whether my model is a petrol or diesel model, and it tells me how to fix my bonnet.

girl saying, “I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you”

Bonnets aren’t just for babies anymore! But, I am not angry about bonnets like that girl. Because my bonnet is metallic, not floral. Makes all the difference.

Also it has pictures of all of my car’s wiring. Kind of like this:

wiring diagram for Saab 9-3

But it’s cooler in this book because the book tells you what stuff means!

I am very excited about this book! I like putting things together and taking them apart. And ratchet drives! And bonnets! But not the floral ones – the awesome mechanical ones. Yay! Go get one of these books! They are a whole new world of fun possibilities.