Sparrowbooks

Recovering for Psychological Injuries 2nd Edition 0941916510
William A. Barton Arnett J. Holloway
Garner on Language & Writing
Bryan A. Garner

Federal Income Taxation, a Law Student's Guide to the Leading Cases and Concepts (Concepts and Insights Series) - Marvin A. Chirelstein Chirelstein’s contracts book is rad. This one was not as wonderful, though, imao. I mean, it was interesting, but it was all tax theory, and I was hoping it would, instead, be a way to get out of actually reading the statutes and figuring out what they meant. No dice. It was not super helpful for my Tax final. It does explain what taxable income is and blabla. I don’t know, I might have spaced out a little bit at certain points. Not that it was not interesting, and I still like Chirelstein. It is just more of a tax policy book. So, if you are interested in tax theory, HIGHEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION (that is now how we express that there is an off chance you might want to read something on these here internets, yes?). If you are not, you might pass on it. I do not think I will read it again. Or go back to those middle parts I may or may not have missed.