Sparrowbooks

Recovering for Psychological Injuries 2nd Edition 0941916510
William A. Barton Arnett J. Holloway
Garner on Language & Writing
Bryan A. Garner
The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye - Tony Moore, Robert Kirkman Okay, is this where the random bolding phenomenon is coming from?? Have you all known this and not told me? Is it just so you can laugh behind my back? See? I can’t even randomly bold if I try. It always ends up being for emphasis.

This book is about don’t give kids guns. That’s pretty much it. But, sometimes, you know . . . zombie apocalypse . . . sounds like a good idea to give a kid a gun. And if you think that, you’re an idiot.

My dad used to keep a lot of guns in the house at one particularly precarious point in my childhood, and the parents would leave my brother and I alone for the day while they went to work. One day, my brother found a gun and shot the wall. My mom flipped out, and all the guns got sent out of the house, but I think ultimately it somehow got blamed on the X-Men. Anyway, don’t leave guns in the house.

This was definitely better than the show because not as much emphasis on the love triangle. Also, I like the sounds the zombies make. They say, “Gak” and “Iligh” and other non-zombie-sounding noises. That is pretty great.

zombie saying 'gar'

I don't know if that's a spoiler or not, but the zombies do make funny zombie noises. Especially when everything else is pretty straight “BLAM” and “POW” and other old school Batman stuff.

SCHLOKK

Overall, I’m not so big on Westerns, and I think this series is a Western with zombies. British zombies are so much more compelling than American zombies. Watch Dead Set, people. WATCH DEAD SET.

This one is okay, though.